The UI Engineer’s core responsibilities will be to build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems. You will work closely with graphic designers in agile methodologies to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do. As a senior, it is essential you mentor junior engineers on the technical front.
- 2+ years of experience in developing front end web applications.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking. Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Work closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front end solutions. Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference .
- Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
What We Offer
Xtream IT is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into modern application development and enterprise application development. In Xtream IT you work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting projects worldwide. It’s the intersection where diversity of our areas of practice and our people meet to discover new challenges. It’s what makes Xtream IT a great place to work and grow. Xtream IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.