The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally
- Has experience in developing both native as well as web apps.
- Experience working with API’s and services.
- At least few applications in the Google play store.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
What We Offer
Xtream IT is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into modern application development and enterprise application development. In Xtream IT you work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting projects worldwide. It’s the intersection where diversity of our areas of practice and our people meet to discover new challenges. It’s what makes Xtream IT a great place to work and grow. Xtream IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.