Required Skills and Responsibilities
- MS/BS in Computer Science, with 7+ years of IT experience
- Solid software design skills, including object-oriented design, test-driven design and use cases.
- 4+ years experience with C#, web services, and the Microsoft .NET/MVC framework.
- 2+ years experience with SharePoint technologies (or willingness to learn).
- Experience with XML-related technologies, such as AJAX, XSD, XSLT
- Develop custom solutions using C#, MVC, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies including SQL Server, Reporting Server, SharePoint Server.
- Enterprise features such as Performance Point Services, Excel Services, PowerPivot Services, etc.
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint features and functions and other complimentary Microsoft technologies that work with SharePoint.
- Prior experience with Agile, Scrum, or related software development techniques.
- Work with clients and coworkers to define system strategy, requirements and architecture.
What We Offer
At XtreamIT you work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting projects worldwide. It’s the intersection where diversity of our areas of practice and our people meet to discover new challenges. It’s what makes XtreamIT a great place to work and grow. XtreamIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.